1 Jan 2010

Home, Sweet Home


Finally I succeeded in arriving home successfully last 26th of the last year after two failed tries. Today a new stage is beginning in my life (I know there must be lots of people who have the same impression right now) , a clearer new one and I have the feeling is going to be filled with lots of good experiences. Maybe I'm wrong, but who is absolutely convinced to be right completely? The answer is simple: Nobody. I have any kind of purpose for the 2010, just to be as much happy as I can and smile every day because life is wonderful.
Dreams
All people dream, but not equally.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their mind,
Wake in the morning to find that it was vanity.
But the dreamers of the day are dangerous people,
For they dream their dreams with open eyes,
And make them come true.

D.H.Lawrence


1 comment:

  1. I like so much your post.

    Andrés Montes had said "Life can be wonderful".
    Really?
    Every day, I think... I convince myself in that the happiness is in the small things.

    I hope that everything you will be OK in this new year.

    A strong embrace.

    Jesús.

    ReplyDelete