25 Jul 2010

This is not the end

All good things have to come to an end and this magnificent experience is about to end up. I have just 6 days left in The British Isles and I'll come back for sure. There are plenty of places I leave unseen and they are worth a visit. This last weekend has been absolutely quiet, I didn't feel like doing anything else, I'm so excited, with ants in my pants, that I needed to chill out a bit. I'm surprised that time has passed by so fast, there have been better days than others, but the overall feeling is pretty positive and I'm thinking about repeat it in the close future. It also depends on my marks next year, because I'm into the University I wanted and in two-month time (approx.), I'll be starting my classes. I just can't wait for it! What else can I ask for? Everything is going well, there are new people in my life who I really hope know in depth and there are people who are not in my life any more. Sometimes, we have to make decisions and turn the page. Actions speak louder than words, innit? I love to have a Kentish accent, I guess I have it, I don't know, at least I'm happy to have learnt in this part of the country.
A new challenge is about to begin: Learning German and I'm very happy about it, it sounds quite interesting to be able to read books written in this language.
So this is a see you later, for now :)

2 comments:

  1. hola gemita soy jandi espero q estes
    bien te echo de menos

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola wapa ya estas en españa!quedamos cuando quieras no tengo tu tlf ,ni tu correo,me alegro un momton q estes aqui,tenemos muchas cosas q contarnos,besitos jandi

    ReplyDelete