18 Jun 2010

This week is being quite stressful because I have to prepare my documents to change the university where I'll study next course. I consider the period is too short and I don't want to wait until September because that means I'll begin later than other people and I don't want to miss any class. On top of all, being so far I don't have any control over the steps nor process, and I feel kinda insecurity and most likely unnecesary worries. But, I can't help myself, it's something very important to me, because i can't afford myself to lose another year. It's been difficult to realise what I wanted to do in my life and now that I'm aware of it, I only want to do it and work hard to achieve it. So, the deadline for the enrollment form is on 21st. which means you don't have too much time because I assume that you can't go at the weekend, or yes? All I know is there's a huge lack of info.

No comments:

Post a Comment