27 Apr 2010

Barbecue days

This weekend has been a quiet one. I've spent it with Graham's and Gregorie's. The weather has been incredibly nice. I sometimes wonder if I'm really living in this country. How many times have I heard about the poorly climate conditions? Just assumptions. It's spring, it's hot, it's sunny, it's a kinda paradise. It could be much better if I hadn't this terrible attacks of allergy, but everything can always be improved. Anyway (I love this flipping word), we have had a nice barbecues in the garden. It was funny to see all the animals set free, running around in all directions and trying to catch each other. Scrappy after Twinkle, Twinkle after Rossie, Tomasina inside the hutch of the bunnies sleeping... Oh my! It was something crazy! Funnily, on Sunday we had the barbecue about 3 pm and it was the dinner for the family! So I decided to make a Spanish omeletter for myself at night. Now it's time to solve some issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment