2 Nov 2009

Hectic Monday

Another sunny and delightful day begins, the sky is clear of clouds, all it tainted in a celestial blue. It's quite cold despite the deceptive brightness. I consider myself lucky 'coz i'm enjoying a really nice weather during my first month here, so i can't complain at all. There's no any sound in the street, just silence, just peace. I can see the trees' top from my window. This silence helps to thinking better and you can find yourself. But i think i'm gonna break this harmony and turn on the radio, i need music to finish my tasks (I need energy!!!) , this is just a short rest.
The children have started school today after last week off, but they look so happy and excited running through the green school's gate that is opened by the man who wears green clothes every single day.
So there i go (too many things to do today!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment