4 Nov 2009

A new path

I've discovered the place where i want to live (better said, i've confirmed that i want to live here) and i have to start with my future plans. I'll take a lot of decisions about how i want to spend my free-time here (that it's no too much). It doesn't easy to start from scratch, but undoubtedly is an unique experience that i want to include in my life. It's important to progress, and learn to have brave enough to fighting daily to fulfill all your goals. And that's exactly what i'm going to start doing right now.

If you stand very still in the heat of a wood
You will hear many wonderful things;
The snap of a twig and the wind in the trees,
And the whirr of invisible wings.

If you stand very still and hold to your faith
You will get all the help that you ask;
You will draw from the silencethe things that you need,
Hope and courage and strength for your task.
P. Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment