7 Jun 2010

A bad day

Today, 7th June is about to end up and thankfully tomorrow will be another day. I couldn't imagine I was gonna receive such bad news. How could you expect anything like this? I'm not in an easy position though. After all, It's not my business but I can't help my feelings. What can I do? How can I help? Simply, I cannot do too much for them. Maybe, I have lots of questions inside my head and I don't get any convincing answer.

Life consists on changes and in loss as well. It's sad to think about what's about to come, and what's going on know. All I know is that I have to keep strong and bear this difficult situation. However, where can I get out that strength? Today I feel small, very small.


Where is the moment we needed the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to gray.


I give cuddles when they are required but nobody gives me one when I need a big hug to make me feel everything's going to be alright. I miss my family awfully, and maybe I have more reasons than never to come back. Who knows? Time will tell us. But for today, all I manage to think and the conclusion I have reached is: Life is a bitch and then you die. the lowering of the curtain.


1 comment:

  1. Life's hard for everyone, I hope you feel better soon, and if you need to talk, you know you have someone to talk to... Ànimo !

    ReplyDelete