17 Jun 2010

CAE


Yesterday was the E-Day (exam day). I'm not all done yet though. I'll do the last one part (Speaking test) on Sat, and to be honest, I'm looking forward to finishing it. I hope I don't get very nervous. But above all, most importantly is the pics are not too difficult and I know the vocabulary related to them, otherwise, I'll be lost! Unfortunately, I haven't had an easy time lately, so I haven't been able to manage to prepare my exam(s)/test(s)/whatever! properly. I've been down in the dumps, and I wasn't in the mood to put my nose into books. (this sounds suspiciously incorrect)

I have to mention that the last class we had, one of our classmates (Jim) gave out a lovely bunch of yellow roses. We all were surprised. I have put my two flowers in a vase with water to keep them as long as possible. Before I bin it, I'll dry a few petals.

The exams went not too bad, better than I thought previously. Although It was a big effort because we spent all morning long doing it. I hope it worths it. If not, I'll have another go when I feel ready. I know how much I've improved during this year in England. Naturally, it's much better If I return home with a official qualification... But you can't have your cake and eat it too, can you? All I want now is to end my exams up and start a new stage in my life. That's what life is all about, I guess: Beginnings and endings. As regards the exam (again), I think the best part for me was Use of English (this is the grammar test), I was comparing the answers with a classmate and we had the same ones, so or we are happily right or tragically wrong. Let's be postive about it, I have a hunch that it's the first one and not the latter. The worst part for me was the Listening because apart from its complexity, it was the last, so we were already quite tired and it was more complicated to pay attention. Oh my God, it was impossible to understand a single word from the first girl in the first exercise, she had an odd accent.

Ooook! I've been lazing about enough time for this morning. Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment