1 Jun 2010

Is it gonna rain?

(Picture taken in London's tube)

I have the day off and I'm still undecided.I don't know what to do or where to go. The sky is dark-grey and It will be raining soon (My washing is in the garden, damn it!) To put my clothes inside or leave them out...That's the question. The truth is that I don't care too much the destiny of my pieces of fabric.
Most likely is I'm going to spend the morning in Rochester because It's cosier than Gillingham and I don't want to do shopping, just walk around and take pictures and that's the orign of my worries about the bad weather. So, I'll take my brolly (FFFFFery immmporrrrtant) and my camera.
Yesterday I was tidying my stuff and I have got rid of lots of unwanted ''rubbish''. I have exactly two months ahead till I go home. So... Let's start the day! Happily and merrily life is but a dream, row row my boat lalala (I'm the best at making up songs' lyrics)

No comments:

Post a Comment