14 Mar 2010

Another year went by...

SEIZE THE DAY...


Since last 11st, I have to add another number to my ID card. It has been an intense year, I've met different people along it, and I've learnt about all the experiences I've gone through. It was a nice day, because the family made me feel special and they showed me a lot of affection. They are really treating me like a member of the family which is helping me loads, but sometimes, I cannot avoid to feel alone. Life is like a big-dipper, constantly we experiment ups and downs in our lifes.

It's the law of life. If we wouldn't know what's the pain and illness we wouldn't appreciate the value of health (I hate conditionals!), and the same regard as the other feelings and emotions. The best we can do is try to learn off of our mistakes and try don't trip over on the same stone, there must be a proper idiom for this...Voilá! "to run into the same brick wall a thousand times" It has nothing to do with the Spanish one, but it encloses perfectly the essence in meaning.

In any case, and as I was saying...I had a great and fabulous (de fábula!) day. We went to Strood at dinner-time and we were in a kinda American restaurant, quite similar to Foster's Hollywood which reminded me of my father and make feel a bit homesick somehow. But I passed over it when my fajita was on the table saying to me: eat me! I didn't know fajitas could speak...

It could be said that Abbie fell over and it was really funny because she was coming back from the loo and suddenly she was on the floor, and she got up quickly. Oh, dear! Little machine of noise like she is called by her daddy.



Besides, I could enjoy of a nocturnal lovely view of the river Medway in Strood. All the lights and houses were reflected on the dark water. I took some shots but it was practically impossible from the car. Luckily, they stopped the car so I had the chance to do my best and this is the result, much better than in motion but not a masterpiece though.


No comments:

Post a Comment