15 Mar 2010

Good morning bright sun

(Photo taken from the train on my way to London)

This morning the sun is shining in the sky and I couldn't see beyond my feet because of the blinding rays of sunshine. I don't mind to wake up early, but this has been one of those days you want to stay longer in bed under the warm sheets (no sheeps!). The option snooze shouldn't exist in the mobile phone because it's a big temptation. So I've overslept 15 minutes, although nobody has realised because I've dressed up really fast.
When Abs and me were walking Scrappy Doo, we've realised flowers are about to bloom in the small grassland where we go for walks with the dog. They are really nice, a kinda yellow ones, and there are plenty of them along the grass. I like to see how the warm weather (relatively) is coming. But I know I'm not the only one feeling happy this morning.
Let's see how the day goes on... !!!

The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah
The ants go marching one by one,
The little one stops to suck his thumb
And they all go marching down to the ground
To get out of the rain, BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

The ants go marching two by two, hurrah, hurrah

The ants go marching two by two,
The little one stops to tie his shoe
And they all go marching down to the ground...

No comments:

Post a Comment